Our team of expert clinicians and toxicologists have almost two decades of experience providing Medico-Legal drug and alcohol testing services to our clients.
We offer the world’s leading Medico-Legal Hair Drug and Alcohol testing services via Psychemedics Corporation with an extensive legal track record of 100% success when challenged.
Find out more about Psychemedics Corporation here.
Effective Medico-Legal Hair Drug and Alcohol testing is critical for legal matters, including:
- Court related matters
- Child safety matters
- Custodial cases
- Family law/Mediation
- Drug facilitated crime/sexual assault
- Drug dependency/Rehabilitation programmes
- Workplace monitoring/Return to work programs
- Therapeutic drug/Medication monitoring
Testing of hair for drugs and alcohol by Medico-Legal can provide assurances that test results are robust and reliable, which can contribute to the overall outcome of a case, in addition to other evidence.
These assurances are underpinned by external validation and accreditation of our testing processes, including:
- ISO 15189 – Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- ISO 17025 – Forensic Testing Laboratory
- AS/NZS 4308:2008 – Procedures for specimen collection and the detection and quantitation of drugs in urine
- AS/NZS 4760:2019 – Procedures for specimen collection and the detection and quantitation of drugs in oral fluid
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety
To facilitate the collection of hair for drug and alcohol testing, we maintain a collection network of Pathology Clinics and trained drug and alcohol collectors.
Our collection network provides:
- Discrete, professional services treating all donors with dignity and respect.
- Thorough identification processes to verify donor identity.
- Coordination of Legal Aid funding.