Detecting sub-surface intrusions like shallow water incursions remains a critical challenge. This involves identifying threats from various sources such as Underwater Drones (UUV’s), Mini Subs, and Divers equipped with rebreather apparatus. The existing systems for sub-surface detection need enhancement.
Brassets Group believe the solution lies in the development and implementation of advanced sub-surface detection systems. This includes deploying permanent sub-surface capabilities, integrating vessel-mounted systems with above-surface counterparts, and creating deployable and re-deployable systems. To ensure effectiveness and reliability, the solution draws upon a proven system already operational in over 150 locations worldwide, trusted by the US, UK, and European Defense organizations.
Key Feature Include:
- Improved capability
- Asset protection
- Enhanced and secure capability
- Shallow water tracking
- Detection of potential threats at 950m
- Coordinates of threat
- UAV deployment with sub-surface deployable warning speaker
- Multiple threat identification and tracking
- Potential threat final target notification
- AI threat identification
- Accelerated Delivery
- Can be integrated into the command and control systems including surface and above-surface detection
Brassets Group Sub surface detection uses permanent deployment of sub-surface detection systems on or off vessel locations. The system utilises ultra-low frequency sonar and other assets to detect and track sub-surface threats in deep or shallow turbulent noisy water.
Linked systems can include, but not limited to;
- Vessel weapons systems
- Landside systems that may include mass notification systems
- Landside treat detection systems
- Central command and control assets deployable anywhere
- Surface and above surface systems to detect and respond to multiple threats or potential threats
Our scale and experience improve productivity and culture outcomes
Our Security management team have compiled further information regarding some of the hardware utilised by Brassets Group for download here.