Brassets Group uses state-of-the-art technology and materials for its highly effective Drug and Alcohol and COVID-19 testing processes.
The close working relationship we have established with our laboratory service providers is something we are extremely proud of. As a result of these partnerships, we are able to stay on the cutting edge of innovation and create the most value for our clients.
Brassets Group works with the world’s leading laboratories to maintain a rigorous evaluation process annually in line with ISO standards.
This enables us to deliver you best in class outcomes, including:
- Cost-effective testing.
- Quick results, turn-around times of 24 hours (Urine & Oral Fluid Testing) 5-7 business days (Hair Testing).
- Robust systems including collection and chain of custody maintenance.
- Support and advice in relation to results interpretation.
Psychemendics Corporation and Brassets Group have an exclusive partnership agreement for the provision of Drug and Alcohol Hair Testing in the Asia Pacific region.
As a leader in the field, Psychemedics Corporation pioneered hair testing as a method for detecting drugs in 1986 and alcohol shortly thereafter.
Their credentials include:
- Psychemedics holds an extensive legal success record of 100% success when challenged. This spans the entirety of their 36 years of operation.
- Psychemedics is the international reference laboratory for the Society of Hair Testing and is dedicated to pursuing scientific and technical advances in the field of hair testing.
- Psychemedics is the only lab in the world whose testing processes and pre-testing wash completely eliminate external contamination (validated by FBI reports and research – view the white paper here).
- Psychemedics identify all substances in the hair, leading to four-to-six times higher results* than other laboratories due to their custom-designed and patented laboratory processes. (*Validated by parallel analysis completed by NSW Police).
- Two thirds less hair is required from the donor to conduct testing, in comparison to all other labs globally.
- Psychemedics is accredited by the ANSI National Accreditation Board, America (ANAB), which is a signatory to the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation Mutual Recognition Agreement (ILAC MRA).
- Psychemedics employs Dr Michael Schaffer – the world’s leading expert on hair testing as the VP of Laboratory Services.
Psychemedics operates a purpose-built workplace drug and alcohol testing operation, processing millions of tests every year.
Oral Fluid, Urine, Blood and COVID-19 Samples
Sonic Healthcare is a global healthcare company with a reputation for excellence in laboratory pathology. Sonic Group is known for their high laboratory pathology testing standards and their strict adherence to them.
Sonic Group is accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia (NATA), which is a signatory to the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation Mutual Recognition Agreement (ILAC MRA).
As such, Brassets Group has maintained a strong and prosperous relationship with the Sonic Group for over a decade.
Brassets Group works closely with Sonic in the provision of the following client services:
- Full laboratory analysis of oral fluid, urine, blood and COVID-19 samples.
- 24-hour turnaround on laboratory analysis and results.
- Supporting toxicology advice relating to laboratory results.